Ardis Technologies highly values customer demands and offer tailor-made support. Reliability was one of the top requirements when the development of the Dynamic Drive Pool series started.
The DDP consists of hardware and software. To achieve the highest reliability possible, but also to have the ability to deliver tailormade products against a decent price, standard components sold in millions are chosen.
DDP Hardware support
- Consists of proven standard components
- 2 year warranty
- Warranty extendible against additional price
- No transport costs to supplier within warranty period
- Hot-swappable hard-disks and power supplies
- Built to order for our customers specific requirements
- Monitoring of all raid functionality with email sending when an AEN (Alarm Event Notification) occurs
- S.M.A.R.T monitoring of important drive parameters (drive temperature, error statistics on read, error statistics on write)
- Monitoring of vital functions such as system and processor temperature, power levels and processor ventilator performance
- 24 hour logging on the DDP of all traffic to allow backtracing in the event of a software system issue happening
- service connection or VP14 for remote DDP access